Wednesday, October 13, 2010

#51 – Donate my hair to Locs of Love

Well, I did it!!  I grew my hair long enough to be able to donate it to a charity.  I got 10 inches taken off and I was surprisingly ok with it.  I was actually surprised that there was still a huge pile of hair on the floor when she was done.  I didn't know if I would miss my long hair and to tell you the truth, I didn't miss it until I just looked at the picture I took before I left.  Oh well, it's only hair, it will grow.

*As a note, when I made this list I didn't realize that Locs of Love is an American company so I will be donating to the Canadian one.


Here is my hair before "The Big Snip"



And here is a picture of it after:



And here is the hair I am going to donate:


1 comment: