#98 – Get Through a Song on Rock Band on Hard Playing The Bass
Middle of the afternoon, Ethan is napping and I am between loads of laundry so what better time to attempt checking another item off my 101 list? We are big Rock Band fans in my house so I thought this would be a fun one to have on my list. I am always the bass player because I always fail before the song is done on guitar (plus guitar has too many double combo's that I can't seem to master). So, when we play, it's usually Trevor on drums, Dan on guitar, Jocelyne singing (and entertaining us while she sings) and me on bass.
Today I chose to try the easiest song in the game and played Eye Of The Tiger.
Although I only got 3 stars, I still managed to get 93% so I thought that was just too easy and decided to try one more song that was a little harder.
I then tried Losing My Religion:
Ya, I officially sucked at this one. At one point in the song I was in the flashing red zone and everyone was booing me but I managed to get some star power and make it through the song. I only got 2 stars but I don't care, I still made it through!!
I think with a little more practice, I will be able to do more songs on hard. It doesn't help that we haven't played at all in over 6 months and the last time I tried to play I couldn't because my preggo belly was in the way. :-) Soon enough we will have a Rock Band night again. Maybe next time I will even attempt to play the guitar or the drums...
sweet! we'll definitely have to have another rock band night soon so you can show off your new skills!
ReplyDelete