Sunday, August 22, 2010

#91 - Eat A Raw Piece Of Sushi

Mel & I went out for lunch today so I figured it was the perfect time to get started on my 101 List.  I completed #91 - Eat a raw piece of sushi.  Actually, I ate 2 because the first one I ordered wasn't what I thought it was going to be and wasn't what I originally had in mind when I was making my list.  So, although it wasn't horrible, it wasn't great and I can assure you I won't be eating it again.  The taste isn't bad, I just can't get past the texture of raw fish!! 

This is the first one I ordered - Spicy Salmon Sushi
























And this is the 2nd one I ordered - Salmon Sushi

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo! First item off the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You should try butterfish.. I like that one!

    ReplyDelete